BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

you're in ruins

what a bad day aug. 24 2009 was!!i have been scolded for being too careless && insensitive of how useful "blogging"could be. i did not value the things as it should be.
it was as if i forgot what i've learned in NETIQUETTE.

NANLIIT TALAGA AKO (AS IN).. AMIDST OF ALL MY CLASMATES
(i look for a place to hide - but y can't i?)

&& now, just realizing that it's all because of the title of my blog?-what a shame!
i did not mean what all of them thought!! i'm just inspired of lady gaga at the time i'm signing up for blogger.com & so my blog will be all about.
sino ang nakakaalam ng concet ni lady gaga here in MANILA?? && for sure you'll know what's the title of my blog causing me to felt this way!that phrase from lady gaga was not that bad, for me it is *MEANINGFOOL!(iff yuu just only know the story)=

*you may notice that its "meaningfool" not "meaningful". i really intended it to be that way because from my experience, myself, the meaning fooled everyone(that makes my image looks TOO BAD!)

0 comments: