BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

recognition day

!! HEY THiS DAY iS OUR FiRST QUARTER RECOGNiTiON DAY!!

(curious.huh?? yaa!me too.SSG suggested to make a recognition every grading period c;’<>

??recognition every GRADING PERIOD??

that means I need also to study hard every grading period - not because I want to be on top, it’s because I don’t want to fail from esep curriculum saan ako nito pupulutin pag nagkataon??hhu;(

no more blanks on form-138, I will never see teachers use pencil anymore!

GOSH HOW CAN I LIVE SA GANITONG SISTEMA?? WAAHHHH ... )

ABOVE ALL, I’M HAPPY FOR THE HONORS!yuhoo.

- c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s –

1st JAY-AR FERNANDEZ

mr. pres. yuu deserve it. NO DOUBT!

my pleasure to serve like yuu (naks!totoo yan basta baga ee mu ko pakainin ng mga insekto at mga ewwy, yucky thingy – lalo na ang ipis. eeeeeehheehw)basta boi stay-foot!

2nd JOHN MICHAEL MARIQUIT

oww.what can I say?I’m afraid to say anything, ‘cause yuu might bite me.brrrrhrrh!but may I say yuu arr one of the weirdest person I’ve ever known. yur weird wen it comes 2 ur favorite, to ur dreams, to ur bone-shaking sketches, ur

publicly-seen-saliva (oohhw.whata!) -just don’t make me kiss to ur photo-base bloody-pet ayos na ako!

3rd BENIGNO ESGUERRA

I don’t have anything to say than KUDOS!

someday I might tell yuu more than this but now..

s p e e c h l e s s

- shud have known yu better -

4th AXEL GAYONDATO

this is the best CHEATMATE evahh h hh. hahahaha ‘til next time,datu!! gonna miss yah. hope to be yurr seatmate again & again & again &again, again & again & again & again. HERE WE GO AGAIN! hhe : )

5th PEARL ALVHIE ASIS

yaa.astig!i’m proud to be one of yurr friends,padee!! BURGER naman jan o! oragon ka talaga!ee’ka lamang nagssabing naghihigos ka pala aihy.di kuta na ika nalang tinaidan ko. B W A H A H A HA joke lang boi!


>>”JUST TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME, CHILLAX, MAKE IT EASY && YOU’LL SOMEDAY MAKE IT!”<<

0 comments: