BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not strong yet


"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE STUDENT'S NOW?"
learn to accept it. Its not your burden anymore.
"YOU NEVER LISTEN!"
you are the one who seldom listen
"WALA NG BABAE SA JUPITER"
ano sa tingin mo ang nsa harap mo?
AAWWWWWWWTCH!

I have managed to make myself believe that I am strong; that when someone has something to say, I want them to say it directly to my Face not behind my Back. But I have realized that I wasn’t Strong enough. I want to take back those Boastful phrases that I have uttered to those I considered weak. I want to thank them now because it is indeed more painful to hear something in front of your face (especially if it’s mid-true and mid-false) AND ESP THAT IT COMES FROM YOUR MOUTH.

But I'll still remember that when Things go wrong, I will not go with them.
That is why you can notice that Im crazy.
Because even my mind is confusing my own mind.
JUST A LITTLE UNWELLL~

0 comments: