BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to Blogging ;)

Hahahaha. I almost Forgot my account and password here in Blogspot :)
But As I was saying, I use "almost" because its obvious that I still remember it!
How come that I was able to post this one. Right? :P
I have proven that It was good having a Brain like mine.
Whooooooooooa. Duros!
anyways, what a coincidence. I found my Blog the day before our
HELP-M.E Day which is also the topic of my last post Here.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~


*Curious about that HELP-M.E Day tingy? Haha. Thats Nothing. I just invented it! It means HELP-MOTHER EARTH Day*
I will join the Road Clean Up tomorrow. Yey!
i dunno why, but i have the desire to go green this year. Dont ask me why, I just absolutely dont know :| :>

0 comments: